In this video, let’s learn how to create a Professional domain email account.
There’s many reasons why you would want to create a Domain email account instead of creating a email account using the usual ISP (internet service provider) email account or using the Free Email Platforms like Gmail, yahoo or one of the many others.
- #1 and most importantly, having your own Domain email account sets you apart as a professional.
- #2 Regardless of where you live in the world, you’ll always have access to your email account and you’ll never have to change your email address because now…your old ISP provider (like Suddenlink or AOL) is not available in your area.
- #3 Because so many spammers use free email clients, often times, your emails may not get delivered to the intended recipient because one word…in your email triggered a spam filter that routed your email into their junk folder or even worse…your email may never have gotten delivered.
So, let’s create a new email account together.
Creating a Domain Email Account is Fast and Easy
[video_page_section type=’youtube’ position=’default’ image=’http://bellacross.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Hosting-video-splash.jpg’ btn=’light’ heading=” subheading=” cta=” video_width=’1080′ hide_related=’true’ hide_logo=’true’ hide_controls=’false’ hide_title=’false’ hide_fullscreen=’false’]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAL-yV9JgMs&feature=youtu.be[/video_page_section]
Let’s login to your account now…Once your logged into your http://IMShosting.co account follow these simple steps:
- Go to the… Number of Products/Services link and click on View
- Choose which hosting package or primary domain you want a new email for and click “View Details”
- Scroll to the bottom of that page and click on “Login to cPanel”
- Once inside your cPanel, scroll to the 2nd section titled “Mail” and click on “Email Accounts”
If you have more than on domainname added to this primary domain hosting account, use the drop-down arrow to choose whichdomain you want to create an email account for.
For this example…Let’s choose TheCostaRicaFacts.com
Now enter the prefix for the email account you want to create for example “Support” “Your Name” “Sales” or whatever.
- Then…Enter a password (twice) or use the password generator and Make sure to document or write down this password as you will need it to check your new emails for this account.
- Then…Click “Create Account”
It’s THAT easy to create a domain email account!
Now create as many email accounts as you need.
And it’s a good idea to make sure every employee is using a company email address…because that is FREE Advertising for YOUR business! Every time an employee sends an email and the person who receives it sees the domain email, for example…John@DallasFixtures.com, what do most people do?
They go see what is located at the website DallasFixtures.com and that is FREE Advertising for YOU.
Now…in order to send and receive emails simply go to:
YourDomain/webmail for this example…it would be TheCostaRicaFacts.com/webmail
- Enter in your login details which will be the email address and the password you just created.
- Now that your logged in…choose which style you prefer and start using your new email account.
In the next video…we’ll go into a little bit more detail about checking your domain email ONLINE and what settings you need to use to get your domain email in an email client like Microsoft Outlook or any other email management software.
Check the link here to see that video.
It’s easy and fast to create unlimited emails with your http://IMShosting account. I’ll see YOU in the next
See Video on YouTube: Domain Email Video